blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Ferrari 458 Italia

Ferrari 458 Italia

Postby GiNGiE » July 11th, 2016, 12:23 pm

So I'm still refining my car modeling skills. Most of my projects I threw away but I'm not going to throw this one away. This is is Ferrari 458 Italia(W.I.P.) and hopefully I'll be done with it during this week but whenever I finish it I'll put the model up on the site for free to download. :D Please give feedback if there is any because it is well appreciated ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Feed me your knowledge
GiNGiE

Re: Ferrari 458 Italia

Postby GiNGiE » July 24th, 2016, 11:11 am

Continued on and seperated the materials, wont be able to update this as quick as i would've done because of school :/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Feed me your knowledge
GiNGiE

Re: Ferrari 458 Italia

Postby brektzar » August 12th, 2016, 7:06 am

Looking good! Keep it up :)

Slow and steady wins the race! :)
School is important, so im not gonna complain :P
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

CAMARO

Postby GiNGiE » September 12th, 2016, 11:05 am

Well school still takes up a lot of my time and i also lost my ferrari :cry: :cry: ......but i started working on a camaro and got very far already, in fact here's a render. Sorry for not updating you guys but as you said...Slow and steady wins the race :D
Feed me your knowledge
GiNGiE

Return to Works in Progress