blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Discussion about DarkScarab and the traffic - Reasons?

Discussion about DarkScarab and the traffic - Reasons?

Postby djm » February 14th, 2012, 1:34 pm

To begin this thread I'm going to quote the head himself;

Yeah, I think I know what you are getting at. The thing is, the traffic we used to get on the site almost all came from the tutorials. The web analytics back this up completely. It was the tutorials. I know for a fact I can get traffic up again if I can regularly get tutorials out and post the links around the web on tutorial indexing sites.

Anyway, we're off topic. If we wanna talk more about it, I can split this thread or someone can make a new one if they want.

And yes, unless I am misunderstanding you guys, it will be lower on the page when it's on a live page rather than the test page. :thumbup:

And there you have it. The title says it all.. And Sazex, read the titles before you go on with your never ending posts about completely irrelevant stuff to the topic itself - just a pointer :thumbup:
Regards, DJM aka Sheldin!

Art Portfolio:
Portfolio!

DeviantArt Profile
http://sheldiner.deviantart.com/
djm
Pro
Pro

Re: Discussion about DarkScarab and the traffic - Reasons?

Postby Sazex » February 15th, 2012, 8:43 pm

And Sazex, read the titles before you go on with your never ending posts about completely irrelevant stuff to the topic itself - just a pointer :thumbup:

Hehe, no problem, I'll watch my self next time ;)
Sazex
Regular
Regular

Re: Discussion about DarkScarab and the traffic - Reasons?

Postby SPARTAN-001 » February 19th, 2012, 12:29 am

You'd better. I may be quiet, but I'm still lurking around, my trigger finger is getting itchy... :lol:
//SPARTAN
Practice makes perfect and nothing is perfect, so why practice? -brektzar
SPARTAN-001
Legend
Legend

Return to Site Discussions