blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Livestream

Livestream

Postby IrascibleOne » February 16th, 2010, 12:11 am

I was going to post this here when I posted it in the blog, but I guess I forgot. Anyways, what I wanted to know, mainly those of you who don't follow the blog or would rather post here, was what you think about the livestream idea and when and what you would like me to do in it.

UPDATE!
I decided to go with Livestream, no particular reason and it seems pretty nice so far. My livestream channel is here: http://www.livestream.com/irascibleone

I may or may not be on tomorrow (Feb. 20th) to kinda test things out, make sure it all works and everything. I'll try for anywhere between Noon and 1pm PST. That's 3-4pm on the east coast of the US.

UPDATE 2!
I spent a half an hour today fiddling with it and it seems to work pretty good now. Had to tweak the settings here and there so that it would keep working without dying out on me due to slow internet. So, as I said in the DS chat, I think I will start trying to be live on Saturdays at Noon and then go from there.

I didn't get many people saying when they would like the livestream, so I will leave it at that time unless a bunch of people come up and say otherwise.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Livestream

Postby IrascibleOne » February 26th, 2010, 10:51 am

I just wanted to remind anyone who cares that I will be doing the live stream tomorrow at Noon, GMT -8 tomorrow, or 3pm if you live on the east coast of the US/Canada.

If no one shows up for the first 10-15 minutes or so, I will probably leave. I don't expect too big of a turnout, if any, since I have not really brought it up too much. I don't think I will be able to get my hands on a microphone, so I will probably just be chatting and doing something with Blender, since that is what more people are interested in. Not sure what I will be doing specifically, so I am open to suggestions.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Site Discussions