blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

DS Task List

Re: DS Task List

Postby IrascibleOne » July 26th, 2013, 8:13 pm

I just removed the archive from the Resources section. All of the archive tutorials now automatically redirect you away. Anyone who follows a link that goes to the old ones will just be bumped to the newer version.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby brektzar » July 27th, 2013, 2:54 pm

Nice! Good to see the site still gets updates :-)
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby IrascibleOne » July 28th, 2013, 12:11 am

Some more fixes. I cut the height of the header down and moved the login/registration box into the header so that maybe more people will see it. Goal is to get more people to sign up.

I also improved the resources page. Overall, this was to declutter, cut down on empty wasted space, and to attempt to make it a bit more user friendly. I also added topics to tutorials, so people can filter through tutorials that way now.

More to come soon! Probably will write a new tutorial before doing more work on the site itself.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby IrascibleOne » February 21st, 2015, 1:17 pm

Cleaned up the list. New suggestions and ideas for this list would be appreciated!
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby stardavid » April 12th, 2015, 11:27 am

Em... The sites nice on mobile phone cuz i constant visit this site with my phone user(java). It all depends on the browser you ar using, u culd find somethings different and errors to be specific. I constantly notice an error in the m chat where, when i type my message and send, i do not see my message even after refreshing page after 10 sec. I only see my message when i close the browser or revisit the site again. And as i said, it depends on your browser but for me it persist on my 3 browsers(opera mini 4, opera mini 6, uc browser 9.4 and 9.5. I havent tried it on uc 8 though). I hope you can fix this. Also it works really good on ipad.
stardavid
Contributor
Contributor

Postby brektzar » April 12th, 2015, 11:42 am

Irascible is in the process of remaking the website, thats where all of his effort is going right now. I doubt he will have the time to spend on a chat that someone else made, since its not his code it wouldnt be as easy for him to fix what you ask.

But, dont worry! He will most likely add a new chat when the website is finished and hopefully that will work better for you.
But, it seems its an issue for just you, i have no such issues on any of my devices, i have an android tablet and android phone, both work great.
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby stardavid » April 12th, 2015, 12:52 pm

Ok. The chat works well with my ipad except my phone. Though it seems to work now on uc but have not tried it out on other browsers. Hope it work too. Good luck
stardavid
Contributor
Contributor

Postby IrascibleOne » April 12th, 2015, 10:54 pm

Yep, the chatroom will definitely be something I want to upgrade. If you want to provide other suggestions or ideas for the new version of the site, feel free to add them to the DS8 thread. A lot is going to change, particularly with the forum, so feedback concerning what important to you (such as the chatroom) would definitely be appreciated there. :D
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby stardavid » April 12th, 2015, 11:58 pm

Ok, i will try to come up with ideas. Good Luck on updating site

[EDIT By Brektzar]
Fixed it for you ;)
stardavid
Contributor
Contributor

Postby djm » August 25th, 2015, 6:49 pm

The videos that are being embedded on the resources page are broken.. OR at least the coding ;)

It gives a PHP-error at the top of the webpage when you try to watch one of the embedded videos.
Regards, DJM aka Sheldin!

DeviantArt Profile
http://sheldiner.deviantart.com/

Youtube (Tutorials/Gaming)
http://www.youtube.com/SheldinLP
djm
Pro
Pro

PreviousNext
Return to Site Discussions