blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Honda HSV-010 GT Tutorial

Re: Honda HSV-010 GT Tutorial

Postby stardavid » December 4th, 2013, 8:19 am

Hi, i have smoothed the ceiling of the car and now am in the vent. I made it but mine is not as smooth as yours. I pressed smooth under shading and it made it smooth. But it became black, so i just flip direction and i got it fixed. But if i view it in object mode i still find some lines where showing. If i delete some vertice the line will disapear but it wil create an exposure. I dont have the image right now. When i get it i will post it so you can get what am saying. So please could you paste your front view of the vent so i could correct a few things.
Thanks for help and co-operation
stardavid
Contributor
Contributor

Postby IrascibleOne » December 4th, 2013, 1:28 pm

I assume you mean the vents in the middle and not over the wheels, correct? Very tricky part of the car to do, so don't worry if it takes a while to figure out. I think I had to redo it twice before I was happy with it.

Untitled-1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby stardavid » December 5th, 2013, 8:00 am

Hi, thanks. It seems i just have to ignore those visible lines. Here is what i made.
Am on the other vent now. I would like to ask if the side facing the middle vent is flat or did it bend as the other side am quite confuse. Sory the pictures are not bright i used a very low camera fone to snap it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stardavid
Contributor
Contributor

Postby stardavid » December 5th, 2013, 8:40 am

Oh i have found out that the side is curved as the other one. Pls how do i bend the vertex to be as the other side since i cant do it with reference image
stardavid
Contributor
Contributor

Postby IrascibleOne » December 12th, 2013, 10:50 pm

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking, so you may have to correct me. You are asking about modeling the parts of the vent you cannot see in the reference image, yes? The only option in that case is to just make your best guess. If you have photos of the car, I recommend looking at those to help.

In the end, do whatever looks good and will fit with the surrounding parts of the car. It will take practice to get good at those parts of the car, so don't worry too much if it takes a while to get it right.

And sorry for the late reply! Usually I am much better about that.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby stardavid » December 16th, 2013, 3:47 am

Oh thanks. I have done it. It looks good. There is a part of the car that has a edge and is connected to the middle vent, i do not know what that means because i can not see it with the front view or the side view. Only the top and when looking at it from the top it assumes flat. So my question is what does that two lines represent
stardavid
Contributor
Contributor

Previous
Return to Tutorials