blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Tutorial Suggestions

Re: Tutorial Suggestions

Postby IrascibleOne » July 4th, 2010, 9:45 am

Another one to the list! Still gotta get that other website done though. It's not going as quickly as I would have liked. It'd be really awesome if I can get most of them done this summer.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby alienhunter » August 6th, 2010, 12:10 pm

I would really like a texturing tutorial. Been searching of some but all of them are 2.49 and below. It's very difficult to follow those tutorials.

BTW, I know some Python. Won't be able to impress anyone with my knowledge but I have a basic understanding... How do I contribute?
alienhunter
Starting Out
Starting Out

Postby SPARTAN-001 » August 6th, 2010, 12:53 pm

If you want to write a tutorial, head over to Imantu, and sign up. Then you can submit a tutorial in video or text form.
//SPARTAN
Practice makes perfect and nothing is perfect, so why practice? -brektzar
SPARTAN-001
Legend
Legend

Postby themitchel0 » August 6th, 2010, 3:03 pm

oooo yes please make a python tutorial that would be amazing!
themitchel0
Pro
Pro

Postby IrascibleOne » August 6th, 2010, 9:37 pm

alienhunter wrote:I would really like a texturing tutorial. Been searching of some but all of them are 2.49 and below. It's very difficult to follow those tutorials.

BTW, I know some Python. Won't be able to impress anyone with my knowledge but I have a basic understanding... How do I contribute?

Just as Spartan said, you can use Imantu and then (if you want) PM me and I can give you the code to have it show up on the main tutorials page on DS. Your other choice would be to just post the tutorial right here in the forum, I believe I have a user tutorials section here.

And yes, I'll add texturing to the list. Gosh, this list is scaring me, I want to get some done but other stuff keeps getting in the way. Hopefully the new and improved car tutorial will get done soon and I can move on to some new ones.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby alienhunter » August 7th, 2010, 11:38 am

That sounds great!

As for the tutorial, I'll brush up my Python and post a tutorial in a couple of weeks.
alienhunter
Starting Out
Starting Out

Postby themitchel0 » August 7th, 2010, 12:42 pm

:Dance: :clap: :clap: :Dance: :Dance: :Drool: cant wait!
themitchel0
Pro
Pro

Postby SPARTAN-001 » August 7th, 2010, 1:10 pm

Cool! I need to learn python, I've been meaning to get to it, just get caught up in other stuff all of the time.
//SPARTAN
Practice makes perfect and nothing is perfect, so why practice? -brektzar
SPARTAN-001
Legend
Legend

Postby 3LeggedDog » August 19th, 2010, 7:23 am

Those are all important things: modeling, texturing and python. (The BGE is another monster altogether :) )
In any event, thnx for the tuts. IrascibleOne :D
3LeggedDog
Contributor
Contributor

Postby themitchel0 » August 29th, 2010, 6:12 am

yes thank you, but i got another one, modeling a gun, pistol sub machine gun machine gun any kind, and then adding constraints to it all of the tuts i see on it, are for like 2.46, and all turn out really bad. so thats what i would also like :D
themitchel0
Pro
Pro

PreviousNext
Return to Tutorials