blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Tutorial Suggestions

Re: Tutorial Suggestions

Postby trem1702 » January 1st, 2011, 8:27 pm

uh, i wuz wondering if somebody has made or if somebody would make a tutorial about Artificial Intelligence.
trem1702

Postby themitchel0 » January 2nd, 2011, 8:00 am

hello, and welcome to D.S, and yes there is, its only for 2.49, and wont work in any versions above... here is the link
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=100512
there it is, its like a 8 part tutorial, including climing latters, deaths, navigate broken parts of maps... etc
themitchel0
Pro
Pro

Postby 3LeggedDog » January 3rd, 2011, 3:48 pm

Ha-ha, the mitchel0, that is the exact one I was thinking of when I saw the question. Hey, how you got so many posts already?

Okay, here's one for you - I need a tut. on basic python for Blnd. 2.49; lots of tutorials out there, but not too many on py just for blnd, and just for Blender 2.49. :(

Welcom to DS trem1702! It is kind of a quiet site sometimes, but a very good group of ppl. Did you peruse the Tutorials section yet?
3LeggedDog
Contributor
Contributor

Postby themitchel0 » January 3rd, 2011, 5:34 pm

my posts? i guess they kind just racked upp, and your looking for a python tutorial for just blender, and blender 2.49 only? and what would you be looking for in this tutorial, anything, basics, or pretty much everything?

EDIT i think i got just what you need ;) after searching my 100's of bookmarks ( i have like literally 200 bookmarks :D may not be alot but it is for me! ) dug up this!
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Blender_3D:_Noob_to_Pro/Advanced_Tutorials/Python_Scripting/Export_scripts it starts basic, and works up to advance ( go figure) but on the top its says"Applicable Blender version: 2.44." but i think that it should work with 2.49. and if that one does not work for you, heres another! http://jmsoler.free.fr/didacticiel/blender/tutor/python_script00_en.htm this ones second chapter is modifying a mesh in python, i should probably look at that some time :D but tell me if these did or didnt work for you, as i might have others!
themitchel0
Pro
Pro

Postby 3LeggedDog » January 3rd, 2011, 5:59 pm

Ok; thnx, man; I have seen those before, but I'll look over them again. (I'll let you know if I find some better ones - I mean some basic ones that are just for 2.49.)
3LeggedDog
Contributor
Contributor

Postby themitchel0 » January 3rd, 2011, 6:18 pm

ahh sorry about that then, i dont have many python tutorials, but if i find something ill share it with you. come to think about it, i havent really used blender in a long time....
themitchel0
Pro
Pro

Postby duckhands » February 23rd, 2012, 11:51 am

Do you think you could do a tutorial on water displacement, i think that is what it's called, what i mean is where you have a stagnant fluid that a shape rises out of made from the fluid with similar properties but still holds the basic shape?
duckhands

Postby duckhands » February 23rd, 2012, 1:21 pm

could you do a particle system tutorial to simulate a ground blizzard?
duckhands

Postby duckhands » February 23rd, 2012, 1:29 pm

is there a way to bake sounds to a particle system to create a cool custom visualizer
duckhands

Postby SPARTAN-001 » February 23rd, 2012, 4:50 pm

You might try editing your posts, rather than triple posting. Thanks.
//SPARTAN
Practice makes perfect and nothing is perfect, so why practice? -brektzar
SPARTAN-001
Legend
Legend

PreviousNext
Return to Tutorials