blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

The White House Model BLOWING MY MIND!!! Some Help Please.

The White House Model BLOWING MY MIND!!! Some Help Please.

Postby Digital Gigalow » August 10th, 2011, 9:24 pm

Hello Gang!!! Need some help. I have download a couple of White House models from 3D warehouse. I imported the .dae files into Blender 2.5. when I did this, WOW, HUGE and multiple parts to move, just down right UGLY!!!

I have been trying to downsize fix to put the whole White House between 2 screens. Here is what I am looking for. I am looking for a good model of The White House. I would like to have the camera looking straight on to the front white house wiht it positions with the right side of camera being directly in the middle of the model.

Here is what the final project will be:

I am in negotiations with a few of my local Representatives to do some video project on the White House. I will be using 2 Barco Projectors that will cover the entire White House. Each projector will project on half of the White House.

I know that nothing comes for free, I do believe that credit needs to be given where it is deserved. If I can get someone to get me started with the down sizing and camera positioning, I will put you in the credits as a producer. This also goes for ANY one that helps with this project. With your help it will become OUR project.

I think you can upload to this URL, if not let me know. https://public.me.com/mjtimothyscott
PASSWORD: 420420t

Again, THANK YOU for a great forum an place to come to learn and make virtual friends. PLUR!!!!
Digital Gigalow
Still New
Still New

Re: The White House Model BLOWING MY MIND!!! Some Help Plea

Postby IrascibleOne » August 12th, 2011, 10:16 am

I'd like to help, but I got another project and not much time even for that and then I've got to go on a trip in a week. Did you try looking for a model at BlendSwap? I don't know if they have a White House but most of the models there are free for use and they are all blend files.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Blender 3D