blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Blender F1 Challenge 2009

Blender F1 Challenge 2009

Postby Nismo » May 3rd, 2009, 9:24 am

Thought i'd post this for those who haven't heard about it. i'd only being Blending for a few weeks when last years ended so I plan to have a go this year, just need a good concept :lol:

http://www.blenderf1.com/index.htm

Nismo

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

"Three blind mice walk into a pub. But they are unaware of their surroundings, so to derive humour from it would be exploitative." - Bill Bailey
Nismo
Pro
Pro

Re: Blender F1 Challenge 2009

Postby Dictator-for-life » May 3rd, 2009, 10:25 am

Yup. I saw it, was going to post about it, but I guess you beat me to it!

My concept is an f1 mixed with a tank. Here is a less than perfect drawing I did of it really quick. It probably will not look like this, I need to make it more F1-ish.

I have a more updated idea, I just need to draw it up.

Shouldn't this belong in the Blender section?
"Along with 'Antimatter,' and 'Dark Matter,' we've recently discovered the existence of 'Doesn't Matter,' which appears to have no effect on the universe whatsoever." -The 5th Wave
Dictator-for-life
Veteran
Veteran

Postby IrascibleOne » May 3rd, 2009, 1:51 pm

I thought about doing the last one but never got around to it. I might do this one, I dunno though. Oh, and I'm moving this to the Blender section, I think it fits a little better there.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Rezeul » May 3rd, 2009, 2:18 pm

wow, thats a cool comp, i've heard about before but never took notice of it before.
Rezeul
Pro
Pro

Return to Blender 3D