blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Blender 2.72!!

Blender 2.72!!

Postby bonrw1 » September 26th, 2014, 2:28 pm

Hey all!

Today I was searching "blender 2.72", just to see if they had got it out, and after scrolling down for a bit, Ifound this: https://download.blender.org/release/Blender2.72/

So I downloaded it...and there we go...a new version on blender... But I checked the main blender foundation homepage, and there was no sign of 2.72 available for download..? Does this usually happen with new versions of blender, like, they don't release it on the homepage until later?
bonrw1
Useful
Useful

Re: Blender 2.72!!

Postby brektzar » September 26th, 2014, 2:33 pm

What you downloaded was a release candidate(RC) which means its not fully done. Think of it as the after beta stage where everything is basically done and they are putting the final touches on it.
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby bonrw1 » September 26th, 2014, 9:28 pm

brektzar wrote:What you downloaded was a release candidate(RC) which means its not fully done. Think of it as the after beta stage where everything is basically done and they are putting the final touches on it.

Ooooh, that must be it XD
It seems pretty good! They now have /add mesh/poly sphere :D And SSS in cycles seems to working better :)
bonrw1
Useful
Useful

Postby Alpha 3D » September 29th, 2014, 5:26 am

Thanks bonrw1! I just got it, and, I don't see too many updates, yet, but I'll have to look into the articles 'bout it :)
God Makes ALL The Difference! :D
Portfolio: towercg.weebly.com
Thanks!
Alpha 3D
Useful
Useful

Return to Blender 3D