Here is what I know for sure:
- The site will largely revolve around competitions/challenges. We hope to inject the ability for collaboration as well.
- We plan on creating a Blender add-on to complement the site. All I'll say is the original goal was live streaming competitions. We haven't abandoned that goal, but time is working against us with everything we want to do and have to learn.
- It will be ready in June. It's a graduation project. We have a schedule. The goal is to launch when we present our project. That is in late May/early June.
Here is what we are doing right now:
- Creating the Website Outline
- Determining rules for competitions/challenges
- Researching/Learning Python
BTW, the name is temporary. For now our project group is known as "48" because we needed a name quick and I just blurted out a number.