Finally! A chance to do a new Blender project!
I've wanted to do another decent project for a really long time now, so to go along with the game engine tutorials updates, I decided I'd make a really nice looking weapon. I ended up choosing the Desert Eagle. This is the high poly version right now. Have a couple minor bits to do, but it is pretty close to done.Desert Eagle Gallery
So, it's definitely not low poly and not good for a game as is. Will use it to create the low poly version to use in the game tutorials though.Offtopic Note: The ImantuImg tag is broken! Will figure out how to fix that soon.