blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Video Rendering Speed

Video Rendering Speed

Postby Gigabowser51 » January 11th, 2015, 3:38 pm

I'm fairly new to blender. I mainly use it for video editing. This project is the first time I used the "speed" effect strip. In the project, a video plays, then a clip of it plays again faster, then a third clip plays at normal speed. When I run this in the editor, it runs fine and seems to work. However, when I render it, it seems like my first clip is also effected by the speed and ends up playing twice as fast. Then the video is blank until it hits the second clip, and from then on it seems normal. Im not sure what exactly I'm doing wrong. Here is a screenshot:
http://imgur.com/Wa7vnov

Thanks for any help!
Gigabowser51

Re: Video Rendering Speed

Postby IrascibleOne » January 12th, 2015, 11:00 pm

Your setup looks alright to me. It's a bit of and wild guess, but did you try rendering to different video formats?
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Video Rendering Speed

Postby brektzar » January 13th, 2015, 8:52 pm

If i were you i would also try to remove the video file thats problematic and add it again :P Just to make sure i tried it.
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Return to Compositing and Rendering