blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

camera tracking problem, need help please!

camera tracking problem, need help please!

Postby SupermassiveHeadache » April 22nd, 2010, 4:34 am

hi, i've just tracked a .avi videoclip in voodoo and imported the python script into blender. the problem is, somewhere in the middle of the clip, the tracking camera sort of flips away and the tracking points became scattered. however, while i was tracking in voodoo, i can see all the tracking points just fine during the whole time in the video clip, even during the parts that were blurry and moving fast had tracking points in them.

i've attached my workfiles, for more understanding. if anybody can offer some help, it would be greatly appreciated!

workfile link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/378346557/v ... p.rar.html

if not, can anybody please provide help/links for how to manually track the camera for parts that are too blurry/fast? i've searched, but can't find any..
SupermassiveHeadache

Re: camera tracking problem, need help please!

Postby IrascibleOne » April 22nd, 2010, 6:19 pm

I really do not know what the problem could be, since I have never done camera tracking before. Since the idea got me interested I spent the last hour or two getting Voodoo and figuring it out and loading things into blender and all that.

Anyways, once I figured it out I decided to try your video to see if I could get different results than the twitchy one you had and maybe pinpoint a problem in the process. I really do not know what I did differently than you (maybe my Voodoo version is different than yours? I got 1.0.1 beta), but it seemed to work alright for me. Here are the files I used:

voodoo.zip

If you want I can let you know what I did, so maybe you can find a difference to determine the problem. That is, if you don't figure it out with what I have posted.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: camera tracking problem, need help please!

Postby SPARTAN-001 » April 23rd, 2010, 2:27 am

I have nothing constructive to add to this topic, but [offtopic] :clap: Welcome to DS, SupermassiveHeadache! :clap: [/offtopic]
//SPARTAN
Practice makes perfect and nothing is perfect, so why practice? -brektzar
SPARTAN-001
Legend
Legend

Return to Animation