blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Help needed with Hand Drawn Animation

Help needed with Hand Drawn Animation

Postby Donnieclark » September 29th, 2017, 3:52 am

Hello,

I am new to game creation and game art, so I am looking for someone to lend a hand.
Here is my issue.
I am a big fan of hand drawn animation video. For example if anyone has played castle crashers, Skullgirls, or the quite recent norse mythology game “Jotun� , then you should understand what I mean by 2d hand drawn games. See, I consider myself pretty decent at art and the game I have in mind is fairly simple, however, I still want to implement my art. I will be creating the game in 3d, however the view is orthographic, so my art will be flat. My main questions are should I be using adobe flash, photoshop, or animate? Should I make a sprite sheet or do I just create framed animations where I just draw over the last image on a new frame? How can I import my art? Should I have a separate document for each animation?

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
http://www.11secondclub.com/forum/viewt ... p?id=32367

video animation
Donnieclark

Return to Animation