blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Modeling a human figure

Modeling a human figure

Postby stardavid » November 27th, 2013, 8:31 am

Hi guys, I thought of posting this cuz it seems that as I was searching this site , I couldn't find any human figure tutorial . So I would like to request for a human figure tutorial. It could be a male or a female figure you are able to model in the tutorial. So I wish to encourage does who are able to model should pls try and model it in a tutorial. If I was good in Modeling human figure, I would have loved to post a tutorial on this but am still learning. Pls everything should be made in blender and the figure should have a complete head including hairs, eyes mouth nose ears. Thanks a lot for help.
stardavid
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Modeling a human figure

Postby IrascibleOne » November 27th, 2013, 11:28 am

Yep, this has been suggested a few times. I would do it, but I've never really been into character modeling, so I haven't done it much before.

Also, if you haven't seen it yet, we do have a tutorial suggestion thread in the tutorials section of the forum. Future suggestions/requests would be best placed there. That way if someone is looking to write a tutorial they can see all suggestions in one place.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Renix » November 27th, 2013, 2:51 pm

I may be able to handle this request. Though, admittedly I'm not the best at doing tutorials, so I'll do my best. What type of style are you looking for? Realistic? Anime? Etc?
Renix
Contributor
Contributor

Postby stardavid » November 28th, 2013, 9:09 am

hi, i request for realistic but if you can't do it you could do the one you can. thanks again
stardavid
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Renix » April 13th, 2015, 7:36 am

Wow, I completely forgot about this. If it's still requested, I can get it done like I said I would. It might take some time for me to do it all, though.
Renix
Contributor
Contributor

Postby stardavid » April 13th, 2015, 10:11 am

That would be nice and if i may ask what format do you want to do it in. I did suggest pdf. Ok Good Luck
stardavid
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Renix » April 15th, 2015, 6:17 pm

stardavid wrote:That would be nice and if i may ask what format do you want to do it in. I did suggest pdf. Ok Good Luck

PDFs are fine with me. I'll most likely break everything down into parts. So, first part would just be the base modeling, second part would be more details (may split the head and body), third part would be texturing, etc.
Speaking of which, are you looking for low poly or high poly?
Renix
Contributor
Contributor

Postby stardavid » April 17th, 2015, 9:32 am

I dont have a personal choice but you should do any of them thats easy for you. If its low poly then fine, if its high poly then good. Thanks
stardavid
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Modeling