blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

CLUB BUILD - EFFECTS

Re: CLUB BUILD - EFFECTS

Postby IrascibleOne » March 2nd, 2013, 12:25 pm

Awesome, can't wait to see it!
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TheDigitalGigalow » March 6th, 2013, 11:21 am

UPDATE!!!! I am about have way through the final render. I have found 1 video error, yet it is not really noticable. I also have a camera angel error and the stage is a little bit wide and blocks a little of the side wall.

26 hours left to render. need to finish credits and uses then It will be done.

Have one question for you which will help me in rendering the the secind time. I need to keep my cameras yet chnage their keyframe settings. The easiest way for me to adjust is to start with fresh keyrames. how do I DELETE all my camera key frames. there are no other key frames in the render.

a Second question jsut popped in my head. I have created a basic cylinder and put a spot in front of it. the cylinder is at a 25 degree angle pointing down. I can rotate the cylinder with ease, yet I need some help with how to bind or link the spot to the cylinder so that when I move the cylinder, the spot moves with it. When I did my shotty camera work, I had to bind the camera to the time line for the camera to be the view. is there a way to doe this with a spot and mesh. I tried to combine a spot and mesh, yet there was an error that said there was only one mesh.

I will keep you posted.

THANKS!!!
TheDigitalGigalow
Still New
Still New

Postby brektzar » March 6th, 2013, 11:59 am

You can open up the graph editor and select all then press "X" to delete all of them.

Try parenting the spot to the cylinder. Select the spot then the cylinder and press ctrl+P. the spot should follow every move the cylinder makes.
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby TheDigitalGigalow » March 6th, 2013, 12:07 pm

thanks. brektzar, Is it ok to use your banner as a credit for my project, or do you have something else you would like me to use? I like your Blue Neon Picture. I Think that goes better with the project. Can I use it?

THANKS!!!
TheDigitalGigalow
Still New
Still New

Postby brektzar » March 6th, 2013, 2:18 pm

Feel free to use whatever you need :P But there is no need tocredit me, the credit should go to Darkscarab :)
//Jimmy

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby TheDigitalGigalow » March 6th, 2013, 4:00 pm

Got it. I stopped my render because I want to change the cameras and put the lights in. I have an audio question. I have 4 videos, all for the same song. I have been using Aunsoft to batch convert my video clips. there is no option to render without audio, even if there is not an audio track, so ALL the videos have audio tracks yet, 3 have a Dummy track, while the stage video has a true audio track.

The question, how do I render my project using the audio from the main stage video and turn off the others. Also what would be the best output settings for a mac?

Also, if I create my lights on a second layer, how do I rener both layers?

Thanks
TheDigitalGigalow
Still New
Still New

Postby brektzar » March 7th, 2013, 11:05 am

make sure you have them both clicked in Render -> Layers
To make sure they both render you could also have them both showing in the 3D viewport.
//Jimmy

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby TheDigitalGigalow » March 7th, 2013, 8:31 pm

TEASER!!!! First Minute of Video from a Club Build I am working on. I will have video in 360. dancers with video projected on the, lasers, and lighting. I am also working on a bigger club. ENJOY!!! PLUR!!!

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.ph ... _processed
TheDigitalGigalow
Still New
Still New

Postby TheDigitalGigalow » March 12th, 2013, 7:54 pm

Here is the first Club Advert. ENJOY!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4512568017363
TheDigitalGigalow
Still New
Still New

Postby IrascibleOne » March 12th, 2013, 10:28 pm

That is awesome. :clap: The other stuff you have on your Facebook page is really cool too!
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext
Return to Modeling