blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

CLUB BUILD - EFFECTS

Re: CLUB BUILD - EFFECTS

Postby brektzar » March 12th, 2013, 11:42 pm

I agree with Irascible! Really cool stuff! :D
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby TheDigitalGigalow » March 13th, 2013, 8:24 am

Thank You!!! I need to fix the intro, but needed something to show newt week for Winter Music Conference in Miami.
TheDigitalGigalow
Still New
Still New

Postby TheDigitalGigalow » March 13th, 2013, 9:35 pm

I will be working on a 4 minute wedding video with beaches, flowers, and waterfalls. then I am going al out and doing a 3D video. Now the Technology is not quite there for PASSIVE LED Systems, yet for promation purposes, I want to show where we can go with visuals. So, I have a couple of question to start me out with the 3D version.

1. I want to do a brick wall building from the bottom up. My thinking on this is that I need to build the wall brick by brick then break it down and render the video backwards. So when you watch the build up, the first brick rotates 360 degress an moves into place and the next row will follow. it repeats it self until the wall is built. Now if this is the route, is there an easy way to animate this or would I have to key frame every brick. if this is not the may to go, Then what would be the best approach.

2. Next I want to make the wall explode out then freeze while I send a camera around the pieces then finish the explosion with the bricks going through the floor. No Video on the floor so pieces going through the floor is OK.

3. I am still have problems making my side walls one mesh. this is why there are slight errors on my side wall videos. I would upload here, yet the file is 25mb and I do not know how to same the side wall as a mesh by itself.

THANKS!!
TheDigitalGigalow
Still New
Still New

Postby TheDigitalGigalow » March 14th, 2013, 9:56 am

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be in Miami for Winter Music Conference. I will be doing video for Paul Oakenfold and SNOOP LION!!!! I will be presenting my Resume and the video I posted a link here with some from my fanpage. I do not know where it will go, YET, we will see.

THANKS A LOT!!!!!
TheDigitalGigalow
Still New
Still New

Postby IrascibleOne » March 15th, 2013, 8:57 am

Wow that is awesome! Good luck! :thumbup:

As for your questions:
1. I bet you could do it with Python or something but I wouldn't be totally sure where to start. Other than that, my first idea would be to animate one, then duplicate it and do a whole row. When you have a row done, you could try duplicating the whole row and offset it a bit to give it the brick pattern. Or something along those lines. I think the key to cutting down the amount of work will be duplicating as much as you can.

2. Haven't done something like that in a while, but I think there is a way to run something in the game engine and have it keyframe all of the objects. Once you have those keyframes you can use the dopesheet to select all of the bricks and move the keyframes after the point you want it paused to sometime later in the timeline.

3. Hard to say, I didn't notice any errors in your video. Mostly a guess here, but it might just be a matter of messing with the vertices individually and merging the ones that are supposed to be one vertex. Sometimes the remove doubles thing doesn't always get them all merged together.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous
Return to Modeling