blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

I Need Feedback!

Re: I Need Feedback!

Postby SPARTAN-001 » February 6th, 2010, 2:39 pm

Lol, ok. Thanks Irascible. I've got the CS4 Master Collection, but i haven't tried Illustrator much yet.
//SPARTAN
Practice makes perfect and nothing is perfect, so why practice? -brektzar
SPARTAN-001
Legend
Legend

Postby IrascibleOne » February 6th, 2010, 4:00 pm

Good news! I think I have finally finished what I want to do with the general layout for v2.0. I've gotten it so that you can log in on that page and you should see the slide out for the profile quick links working as well. Some upgrades in 2.0 compared to 1.0 are:

1) Remember Me option - now you don't have to log in every time you exit your browser.
2) Profile quick links (javascript only)
3) Improved Poll section - I used to only have space for 4 answers, now there is space for 5 even though there is less overall room. I might make it even better by making so that it does not have to reload the whole page when you answer.
4) Header is much more compact and the footer was combined with the columns I had before.
5) New Favicon!
6) It looks way better, it's cleaner, lighter.

The only thing that I think could potentially cause problems is the slide out menus. I had a really hard time to make it work right and make it so that it isn't more of a problem than it helps. So, what you guys think about how those are working is appreciated.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby brektzar » February 6th, 2010, 4:39 pm

I really like the menus, i have not noticed any problems with it so far. I dont really have any critique on that so far :P and the favicon is cool ;) :P

If i have to choose between click and hover, i choose hover, its so much better to just hover over it, clicking too much is annoying ;)

And the rememvber me function will be loved by me xD even though FF tries to keep me logged in all the time it only works sometimes and if i quit FF it wont work, so that function would be awesome ;)
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Previous
Return to Imantu