blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Searching and Browsing

Searching and Browsing

Postby IrascibleOne » September 18th, 2009, 10:48 pm

I've set up a whole new searching and browsing system over at Imantu. It is way better than the pitiful excuse of one that I had before. Feel free to go check it out.

News Update: http://www.imantu.com/news/read.php?item=Hb7mh8FdkTONcup2mOoxvi3jRAXjPgnY

Browse Page: http://www.imantu.com/search.php

Oh, and don't forget the contests over there! No one has entered yet! We really wanna make the stunt video and if seeing a couple of college students do a stupid stunt isn't rewarding enough, we have another contest where you can win 15 gold vials and front page recognition. :D
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Searching and Browsing

Postby Nismo » September 19th, 2009, 1:03 am

The browsing looks great, the only thing I would say is that new people to the site won't know how to get to it unless they read the update, which i guess will disappear into the archives and off of the front page after a few more update posts.

Maybe a browse button next to the search button or anywhere might be better.

Aside from that though great work :D

Nismo

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

"Three blind mice walk into a pub. But they are unaware of their surroundings, so to derive humour from it would be exploitative." - Bill Bailey
Nismo
Pro
Pro

Re: Searching and Browsing

Postby IrascibleOne » September 19th, 2009, 11:05 am

Yeah. At the very least I planned to have a browse link on the main pages where you see the latest items that would send people to the page.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Imantu