blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Animating Challenge

Animating Challenge

Postby IrascibleOne » August 13th, 2009, 4:37 pm

This may be something you guys will think is fun to do. My friend/employee at Imantu has started a challenge for everyone and personally I think it's going to be pretty funny. Let's just put it this way, it involves animating, stupid stunts and one of these.

Here's the link.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Animating Challenge

Postby Nismo » August 13th, 2009, 5:23 pm

Heh heh i might well have a go at that, it'll be a good project for my first animation :lol:

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

"Three blind mice walk into a pub. But they are unaware of their surroundings, so to derive humour from it would be exploitative." - Bill Bailey
Nismo
Pro
Pro

Postby Dictator-for-life » August 13th, 2009, 7:25 pm

Ah, college. <sigh>

It sounds pretty humorous. Ha, the only problem I have with it is the realism factor. Lol. If I can find the time, I'll do it. Pretty good stuff :lol:
"Along with 'Antimatter,' and 'Dark Matter,' we've recently discovered the existence of 'Doesn't Matter,' which appears to have no effect on the universe whatsoever." -The 5th Wave
Dictator-for-life
Veteran
Veteran

Postby IrascibleOne » October 2nd, 2009, 1:31 pm

It's been extended again, as well as the other contest.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Imantu