blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Imantu Section

Imantu Section

Postby IrascibleOne » August 12th, 2009, 9:52 pm

I figured I would start a little section here for Imantu, mainly so I can fill you guys in on what is going on there if you don't go there regularly but wanna know about the updates. Anyways, here is the big update for today: Imantu Shop

I decided to do this because I have plans in the future that go on over there that could effect what goes on here. Plus, I am pretty sure at least some of you guys are interested in Imantu, I just need to get a TON of things fixed up first...and ya gotta know about it somehow. :D

Oh and we got a couple new articles a little over a week ago if you haven't seen 'em already. (The latest one is about Hitler being turned into a woman.)
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Imantu Section

Postby Dictator-for-life » August 13th, 2009, 9:58 am

Cool, that's pretty innovative of you. The selling/discount system seems pretty interesting. And to be quite honest, I had never seen anybody every offer short stories up for sale :D
"Along with 'Antimatter,' and 'Dark Matter,' we've recently discovered the existence of 'Doesn't Matter,' which appears to have no effect on the universe whatsoever." -The 5th Wave
Dictator-for-life
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Imantu Section

Postby IrascibleOne » August 15th, 2009, 8:15 pm

I have made some progress on the Affiliate program over at Imantu. I've set up a sort of splash page for it and it gives more information for those of you who are interested in it.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Imantu