blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Imantu 3 Now Live!

Imantu 3 Now Live!

Postby IrascibleOne » August 27th, 2013, 12:35 pm

For anyone interested, the newest version of Imantu is now up and ready to go. If you had an account before this update, there are a couple of things you should know.

• When you login, go through the Forgot Password process. The password security was greatly improved, however, there was no easy way to transfer your passwords over.
  • Avatars have been lost. The new avatars are bigger and a different shape, didn't want stretched out messes.
  • Your image thumbnails are squished! I still need to fix that. If you don't want to wait, you can re-upload your works if you want. Should be fixed sometime later today though.

Other than that, have at it! If you have any issues, questions, suggestions, ideas, or whatever, feel free to yell at me. I can take it. :)
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Imantu 3 Now Live!

Postby brektzar » August 27th, 2013, 3:35 pm

Great work! :D
It looks really good and it feels alot faster than the old site.
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby IrascibleOne » August 27th, 2013, 3:50 pm

Very glad to hear that, my internet has been going terribly slow today so I haven't been able to check that.

Also, there's an issue with uploading works right now. Working on it. Nevermind. It magically decided to start working. :roll:
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Renix » August 30th, 2013, 11:14 am

Great to see the new version up and running. Alas, I must still say, the lack of symmetry on the frontpage gallery disturbs me. The load more button is pretty cool. And there's an odd block box underneath that.
Logged in and liking it so far. Keep it up, IO, I think we're onto something useful here. Don't forget to keep it pretty. :D
Renix
Contributor
Contributor

Postby IrascibleOne » August 30th, 2013, 4:11 pm

Renix wrote:the lack of symmetry on the frontpage gallery disturbs me.

Oh! That's what you meant when you mentioned blocks sticking out last time. I thought you were talking about something else...anyways, yeah, it isn't working quite like I expected it to. I wanted a ragged edges sort of look, but it doesn't look right as often as I had hoped it would. I can look into tweaking the code to see if I can get it to be more symmetrical.

Renix wrote:there's an odd block box underneath that.

You mean the ad box? If you have an ad-blocker, then you'll just see a empty box. I did that so I could test on my localhost, just didn't get rid of it.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Imantu