blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Gaming mouse

Gaming mouse

Postby simson33 » October 3rd, 2012, 9:30 pm

I need a gaming mouse. so anybody recommend me that which is the best gaming mouse?
simson33
Still New
Still New

Re: Gaming mouse

Postby brektzar » October 4th, 2012, 1:08 pm

Razer diamoindback 3G is a nice mouse, and its not that expensive so i recommend it :)
I also recommend the Zowie EC1 gaming mouse, its epic :P It was developed with HeatoN(a famous CS player)
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby simson33 » October 6th, 2012, 2:44 am

Thanks for response. i will buy this mouse as soon as possible.
simson33
Still New
Still New

Postby Renix » November 23rd, 2013, 6:34 pm

Well, on the topic of gaming mouses.
Does anybody have a gaming mouse that they actually use for Blender3D?
How is it? Is there anything you recommend?
Renix
Contributor
Contributor

Postby brektzar » November 24th, 2013, 1:30 am

Currently i am using a Arrogant Bastard: Vortex mouse. Its basically a budget moused based on the same specs as a razer mouse. And i have to say, its one of the ebst ive had, i prefer this over the diamondback 3G and even over the Zowie EC1.
Only problem is, i think its a swedish mouse only, its basically ordered by a swedish company exclusively so they can be the only ones selling it.
//Jimmy

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby IrascibleOne » November 24th, 2013, 9:16 pm

I am thinking about getting a gaming one. Would be a huge improvement for me.

-----

My Logitech M525 sucks ass like a starving leech. The 'precision' scroll wheel has tons of extra teeth supposedly giving more control and makes the wheel move so smoothly that it's hard to feel the 'clicks'.

Awesome, right? No. FULL STEAM AHEAD! SCROLLING AT WARP SPEED, CAPTAIN! To slow it back down, you need the Logitech software to compensate for the extra clicks that you can't feel. No plug and play for you! All good now, right? No. The scroll wheel is so smooth, hardly brushing it will cause scrolling. Any precise control you want only results in scrolling right through the target like a freight train. And if you aren't careful while middle clicking, LET ME SCROLL SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR YOU! CLICK HERE INSTEAD! And its so loose/smooth that sometimes the wheel won't fully click between the teeth. So, when the air pressure in the room shifts, SCROLLING AHOY!

Also, I wish it were laser. Didn't realize how much of a difference optical would make. I was just going to wait until it died, but I dunno anymore. It'll probably last forever just to smite me.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Renix » November 26th, 2013, 1:38 pm

So, when the air pressure in the room shifts, SCROLLING AHOY!

I lol'd :lol:

Holdfast, Captain IO.

I won't get a logitech then. I've never heard of Arrogant Bastard, now I'm curious. :P
I still have my graphics tablet, which I haven't really taken into practice to using for Blender3D, or at all for that matter.
Renix
Contributor
Contributor

Postby brektzar » March 20th, 2014, 3:30 am

I have used razer diamondback 3G, its an awesome mouse for that price. But after alot of use the buttons will wear down, in the end youll have to press harder and harder. But thats after ALOT of use. I do recommend the mouse :P
//Jimmy

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Return to Tech Talk