blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

playing halo 2 in a middle of a

playing halo 2 in a middle of a

Postby barbelaa » March 3rd, 2014, 2:10 am

My Xbox 360 has been working fine for months until now. It keeps on shutting off by itself. I got so pleased when I was playing halo 2 in a middle of a game and it turned off. It also did that to me when I was playing rainbow six Vegas with some friends ranking up. One thing I can say is that when this happens and I check to see what is wrong with the Xbox 360, I look down at my power supply and its light is flashing red. When I try turning back on my Xbox 360, it won’t work until I unplug the power supply and plug it back in and the light now shows orange. I am little confused. Please suggest me.
Last edited by barbelaa on March 7th, 2014, 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
barbelaa

Re: playing halo 2 in a middle of a

Postby brektzar » March 3rd, 2014, 5:24 pm

I recommend that you send it to microsoft, they will(try to) fix it, it sound like you could be on your way to a red ring of death, which is common on xbox consoles.
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Return to Tech Talk