blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Asus G73SW

Asus G73SW

Postby SPARTAN-001 » June 9th, 2011, 9:03 pm

Last Sunday, as a graduation present, I got the Asus G73SW laptop. The specs are:

CPU: Intel Core i7 2630 @ 2.00GHz (Turbo Boost up to 2.9GHz)
RAM: 8GB DDR3 1333MHz
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 460M 1.5GB
Storage: 750GB HDD
Screen: 17.3" 1920x1080

My first impression was that this laptop was just plain awesome, and so far nothing has happened to dispel this. It's designed to look like a stealth fighter, and the design is very eye catching. It also has a backlit keyboard, which doesn't hurt. This is a gaming laptop, so naturally I had to play some games on it, and it didn't disappoint. Almost every game I have ran perfectly at the highest settings, games like Battlefield Bad Company 2, The Witcher 2, Shattered Horizon, Starcraft II, and others. Blender runs great as well, rendering quicker than my desktop does. Video editing with this is also awesome, After Effects especially benefits from the hyperthreaded CPU and the extra RAM. Overall, I'm extremely happy with this laptop, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a desktop replacement laptop. And now I'm going to go play more games. :lol:
//SPARTAN
Practice makes perfect and nothing is perfect, so why practice? -brektzar
SPARTAN-001
Legend
Legend

Re: Asus G73SW

Postby IrascibleOne » June 10th, 2011, 10:49 am

Wow, that sounds really nice. I'm jealous! One day I hope to be able to afford a really nice computer or laptop. Right now, my computer struggles with GTA:San Andreas and even SimCity4 on medium settings... :(
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Asus G73SW

Postby simson33 » September 1st, 2012, 3:02 am

WOW.....really nice and awesome. your configure is absolutely fine and you can play any kind of high regulation games and also you get perfect sound.
simson33
Still New
Still New

Return to Computers