blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

An Animation

Re: An Animation

Postby SPARTAN-001 » May 10th, 2010, 12:39 pm

Hey Sazex, I could do some cool titles for your animation, I just got after effects cs5 and I want something to use it on :lol: . Just PM me if you're interested.
//SPARTAN
Practice makes perfect and nothing is perfect, so why practice? -brektzar
SPARTAN-001
Legend
Legend

Postby SPARTAN-001 » May 16th, 2010, 8:38 am

One thing I noticed about your render. You should try tweaking the topology more before you get too far, because your character looks a little bit "lumpy" in some places. Try smoothing those areas out, so that it'll look better. Other than that, your renders look sweet!
//SPARTAN
Practice makes perfect and nothing is perfect, so why practice? -brektzar
SPARTAN-001
Legend
Legend

Postby Sazex » May 16th, 2010, 3:19 pm

well by lumpy do you mean the bends in his body? Because i added those to make him more old like
(Do they look un-natural?) but if you mean he is rough, i can add another level of subsurf to smooth it out

here is the blend file you can check it out http://www.sendspace.com/file/9yxc9n
Sazex
Regular
Regular

Postby Sazex » June 24th, 2010, 7:54 pm

Ok I took a little break there, and now school is over and i am free,
but i have a dilemma, I have linked the polar bear and his rig and sent him into the house scene,
however now i seem to not be able to "pose" with him as he is just one object, i tried un-grouping,
with no success but maybe i was doing it wrong, anyways...

if anyone knows how to fix that, that would be very appreciated :D
Sazex
Regular
Regular

Previous
Return to Community Projects