blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Updated Section

Updated Section

Postby IrascibleOne » November 13th, 2009, 6:56 pm

It was apparent what most of you guys wanted done with this section, so I have officially called the first community project dead. I threw that into a separate sub-forum so that people can go back to it, if for some reason, they want to continue work on it. Or retrieve something you may have posted there.

How this will work now is that you guys will post your own projects here. This does not include projects you are working on you own, but ones that you want help with. Just to keep things clean, it would be appreciated if you kept it to 1 thread per project. If you feel the need to get an extra thread, please make it obvious what project it is connected to.

These are not strict rules, I just like keeping things clean and easy to find. I guess it is more of a suggestion.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Community Projects