blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

up for a challenge?

Re: up for a challenge?

Postby brektzar » January 31st, 2014, 3:55 am

PokemonFanAnimated wrote:LOVE YA ADMIN(S)

AND MODS!? :mrgreen:
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby PokemonFanAnimated » February 2nd, 2014, 1:19 am

gotta love it with not even one voice actor or animator imma gonna totaly make my relase date of march 1 2014
PokemonFanAnimated
Starting Out
Starting Out

Postby IrascibleOne » February 2nd, 2014, 12:10 pm

Awesome!

I think the reason why so many community projects die and subsequently have a bad rep at times is that the person who starts the project isn't fully into it and doesn't have the drive to keep making progress. Sometimes I get the indication that some people just want others to do work for them for nothing.

I personally believe the key to having a successful community project is to have a project that you have the drive to complete all on your own while gladly accepting any help - if any comes along. If you continually show progress, then people will be more likely to jump aboard. At worst, you have a personal project you can show off to the world and you'll learn a lot along the way.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby PokemonFanAnimated » February 7th, 2014, 4:36 pm

True but I rely want this done and I am working hard (script wise and hiring) but no ones in board making it harder on me so yea XD the reason i need animator is because i have no know how in blender it confuses me
PokemonFanAnimated
Starting Out
Starting Out

Postby PokemonFanAnimated » February 21st, 2014, 3:59 pm

HERP IMMA RAGE MOTHER F***ing -_- atleast i know basic animating in blender i just need models the relase date will be summer 2014
PokemonFanAnimated
Starting Out
Starting Out

Postby Renix » May 16th, 2014, 7:29 pm

If you want more support for your project, you should also try advertising it over at Pokecommunity or a pokemon-related forum. I'm sure you could get more people willing to take part and play roles such as voice actors and amateur artists as well.
Renix
Contributor
Contributor

Previous
Return to Community Projects