blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

A very special project

Re: A very special project

Postby brektzar » August 25th, 2013, 2:54 pm

The village of Korlita had just started their 50th freedom festival. The festival celebrates the heroes who laid down their lives to save the people of Korlita from the Azepe, a brutal tribe that once occupied the territory around the village. During the celebration, the Korlitans gather around The Totem, a monument to the bravery and resilience of their ancestors. The totem is a treasured piece of Korlitas history, it depicts the events that took place so many years ago. Tales of the seven childhood friends who became the heroes of Korlita are told to all youth during the festival. Karok, a young man himself, had heard the legendary tales many times and dreamed of one day becoming a hero.

Garbed in dirty rags, he stopped to glance at the totem and villagers before slowly walking to a lonely workshop. Karok was a disciple of Borgar, the only smith in the village. But Karok wanted more in his life, much more. Inside the workshop, the many tools, weapons, and the view of the Totem out the window fueled his daydreams. However, Karok wasted no time getting to work, as Borgar was known best for being very demanding of his workers. Even though Karok hated the job, he loved working for Borgar, since he gave Karok several challenging jobs.

I agree with you Irasible, not with DJM though. :P
Sorry DJM, i have to do this... :)
I dont think this sounds like how to train a dragon, there might be a few similarities. You know a village, a "hero", dirty clothes and such. Oh.. Guys i think we just plagiarized all of the fantasy themed books, movies and games! ;)

But yeah, lets let the bad dudes win! :twisted: But not too easy :P
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby djm » August 31st, 2013, 7:26 am

Brektzar, you know how bad your memory is so I suggest a re-watch of that movie.
Regards, DJM aka Sheldin!

DeviantArt Profile
http://sheldiner.deviantart.com/

Youtube (Tutorials/Gaming)
http://www.youtube.com/SheldinLP
djm
Pro
Pro

Postby IrascibleOne » September 3rd, 2013, 6:05 pm

The village of Korlita had just started their 50th freedom festival. The festival celebrates the heroes who laid down their lives to save the people of Korlita from the Azepe, a brutal tribe that once occupied the territory around the village. During the celebration, the Korlitans gather around The Totem, a monument to the bravery and resilience of their ancestors. The totem is a treasured piece of Korlitas history, it depicts the events that took place so many years ago. Tales of the seven childhood friends who became the heroes of Korlita are told to all youth during the festival. Karok, a young man himself, had heard the legendary tales many times and dreamed of one day becoming a hero.

Garbed in dirty rags, he stopped to glance at the totem and villagers before slowly walking to a lonely workshop. Karok was a disciple of Borgar, the only smith in the village. But Karok wanted more in his life, much more. Inside the workshop, the many tools, weapons, and the view of the Totem out the window fueled his daydreams. However, Karok wasted no time getting to work, as Borgar was known best for being very demanding of his workers. Even though Karok hated the job, he loved working for Borgar, since he gave Karok several challenging jobs.

It wasn't long after he began etching engravings into a knife when Borgar interrupted him. "Karok, come here."

-----------------------------------

Let's get some dialogue started!
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby brektzar » September 6th, 2013, 5:38 am

It wasn't long after he began etching engravings into a knife when Borgar interrupted him. "Karok, come here."
Karok felt chills going up his spine when he heard Borgar. Without thinking, he opened his mouth. "Can i finish this first? I am almost done."
//Jimmy

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby IrascibleOne » September 9th, 2013, 12:20 pm

It wasn't long after he began etching engravings into a knife when Borgar interrupted him. "Karok, come here." Karok felt chills going up his spine when he heard Borgar. Without thinking, he opened his mouth. "Can I finish this first? I am almost done." The sharp glare in response told Karok he would deeply regret delaying any further, so he quickly made his way over to Borgar's table.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby IrascibleOne » October 15th, 2013, 11:43 am

It wasn't long after he began etching engravings into a knife when Borgar interrupted him. "Karok, come here." Karok felt chills going up his spine when he heard Borgar. Without thinking, he opened his mouth. "Can I finish this first? I am almost done." The sharp glare in response told Karok he would deeply regret delaying any further, so he quickly made his way over to Borgar's table.

"Take this package to the butcher on the East end. Return immediately after the package is delivered."

--------------------

We aren't just going to let this die, are we?
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby brektzar » October 16th, 2013, 5:52 am

"Take this package to the butcher on the East end. Return immediately after the package is delivered."
Karok took the package, it was so heavy he could barely carry it. He put it in a cart and started walking towards East end.

--------------------

[quote
IrascibleOne wrote:--------------------

We aren't just going to let this die, are we?

I sure hope not!
//Jimmy

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby IrascibleOne » November 1st, 2013, 9:36 am

Karok took the package, it was so heavy he could barely carry it. He put it in a cart and started walking towards East end. Due to the festival, the streets were mostly empty. This made his task a little easier and attracted less attention.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby brektzar » November 5th, 2013, 4:23 am

Karok took the package, it was so heavy he could barely carry it. He put it in a cart and started walking towards East end. Due to the festival, the streets were mostly empty. This made his task a little easier and attracted less attention. Half way there Karok had to stop to breathe a minute, when he started walking again three guys stood before him.
//Jimmy

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby IrascibleOne » November 11th, 2013, 12:08 pm

Karok took the package, it was so heavy he could barely carry it. He put it in a cart and started walking towards East end. Due to the festival, the streets were mostly empty. This made his task a little easier and attracted less attention. Half way there Karok had to stop to breathe a minute, when he started walking again three guys stood before him. He started pushing the cart again attempting to ignore them, only to be startled by a hand on his shoulder.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext
Return to Community Projects