blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Jqplot

Jqplot

Postby themitchel0 » February 16th, 2011, 3:55 pm

does anyone know how to set up jqplot? thanks!
themitchel0
Pro
Pro

Re: Jqplot

Postby IrascibleOne » February 16th, 2011, 8:13 pm

:lol: I had no clue what that was until I looked it up just now.

I have been considering using graphs for some stats about the site rather than just poking through the database. So, I think I will use in the near future myself now that I know something like that exists.

Do you need help with the 'installation' or just getting the graphs to work? I wouldn't mind spending the time to figure it out, since I will probably use it in the future anyways.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Jqplot

Postby themitchel0 » February 17th, 2011, 4:33 am

well, i dont know how i need to set it up, as the tutorial on the website isn't that great... i cant get any of my files to work with it, i think they might all have to be inside the folder with all of the other jqplot files. on another note, there are tons of graphing things like this out there, but i think this one is the best, it has so many types of graphs, and it can predict trends and tons of other stuff, i just wish i knew how to use it! :D
and thanks!
themitchel0
Pro
Pro

Return to Programming