blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

The DS Challenge

The DS Challenge

Postby IrascibleOne » May 3rd, 2011, 5:05 pm

All the entries are in and voting has begun, if you want to check it out.

If you haven't already seen the blog post: I have decided that I will keep doing DS Challenges as long as enough people enter in them. The next one will start in a week or two and last a couple months or so. Still deciding on the restriction and the prize. Will probably be worth about the same as the prize for the first DS Challenge.

As for the contests here in the forum, I'll leave #20 up until people show interest in it again, if they do. Those will still just be for fun.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The DS Challenge

Postby IrascibleOne » September 1st, 2011, 9:55 am

Alrighty, I think I have made a decision on the fate of the DS Challenge. For now, I am doing one final roll call for anyone who wants to join - you'll have about a week (despite what it says now, I'll change that in a moment). There is a prize like last time and you do have a greater chance of winning since there are so few entries. Just sayin'. You can enter here.

Also, due to the apparent lack of interest, this may be the last DS Challenge for a while. :(
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Contests and Battles