blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Official Contest #13 [Complete]

Re: Official Contest #13

Postby brektzar » December 1st, 2009, 10:05 am

Sorry but youre too late,
IrascibleOne wrote:DEADLINE:
November 30th
NOTE: I've decided that I would change this to a monthly contest to give people who are interested more time and maybe give some of you who don't have much time (like me!) a better chance at being able to join in, if so desired.

You should prepare for the 14th contest and do this: http://www.imantu.com/contests/view.php?item=nieXKSHFBka1QByl3fhJozjZP2QM Instead :D

[EDIT]
Btw, if anyone dont know how to make grass i can upload my particle setting so that you can learn from them and improve them, however i leave the material part to you ;) PM me if you want the particle settings ^^.
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby IrascibleOne » December 1st, 2009, 4:21 pm

Yeah, but with the last few contests I have been extending them or just letting them run due to not having any or only one entry. On top of that, I have to admit that I am pretty bad at keeping up to date with them, so basically it has been open until I remember that I need to end the contest.

Since we do have more than one entry, I think I will end this one and start the next. In light of that, I think I will stick to the general idea that the winner will be able to choose the topic of the next contest here, but if I do not get an answer or the winner decides that they do not care what the topic is, I will just fall back on the contest I am having at Imantu. Sound good?
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby brektzar » December 17th, 2009, 2:46 am

hehe sounds good!

[EDIT]
Come on people get voting! xD so far there is only one vote... :(

[2nd EDIT]
Irascible, maybe you should close this poll? its obvious that the ones who wants to vote have allready :P(i left my vote "unvoted" since there is only two contestants)
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby IrascibleOne » December 17th, 2009, 10:38 am

Yeah, Yeah. Usually I end it after a week of starting the poll...guess I forgot about it again. I'll finish it up and lock the thread.

So, it looks like there were only three votes for this contest. Sazex was able to win it with 2 votes. With that said, Sazex, if you have a particular idea for the topic in January let me know and I will start it when January rolls around.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous
Return to Contests and Battles