blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Blender Artists Back Online!

Blender Artists Back Online!

Postby brektzar » February 17th, 2011, 2:56 pm

It seems that Jonathan Williamson and Wes Burke has taken over with the help of CG Cookie

This is great news ^^ As that would be the place with the most blender experience collected on one site..:P

"Hello!

Welcome back to Blender Artists! As you all know the site has been down for a while now. But now it’s back, hopefully stronger than ever!

Over the course of the last week a lot of things have been happening behind the scenes. As most of you probably know by now, our beloved Roel (Goofster) has stepped down as the owner/maintainer. He has spent the last 10 years helping to make this site a reality and he deserves every ounce of credit we can give him. " -Jonathan Williamson

Read the rest of his entry here
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Re: Blender Artists Back Online!

Postby IrascibleOne » February 17th, 2011, 3:04 pm

That is good to hear. I am glad it was them that took over and not some random person. They are very good for the Blender Community.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Blender Artists Back Online!

Postby brektzar » February 17th, 2011, 3:18 pm

Yes i agree, hopefully they will be as good for the community as Roel was these past years. :thumbup:
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Return to Announcements