blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Taking a day off...

Taking a day off...

Postby IrascibleOne » December 13th, 2009, 5:13 pm

Over the last couple of weeks school has really been stressing and wearing me out and considering I have just spent all day today writing my final paper and just emailed it in, I think I wanna take it easy for a day or so. So if I don't answer you or I don't reply to a post right away, don't worry, it isn't because I hate you.

In any case, since I really like designing websites and all that I will probably spend that time working on the new layout for the messaging system on Imantu. (I got a great idea for it the other day) Then when I get the layout for that done, I will probably be back and getting a ton of stuff done. My hope is that I can get as much done this week as possible. Next week is iffy, I may or may not have internet access and even if I do, I will not be on the computer nearly as much because it will be family time.

So, all is good as I do plan on having a ton of stuff finished and updated this week, so you can look forward to that. :D
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Taking a day off...

Postby djm » December 13th, 2009, 5:17 pm

two thumbs up and a hipp hipp hooray for that! :D
Regards, DJM aka Sheldin!

DeviantArt Profile
http://sheldiner.deviantart.com/

Youtube (Tutorials/Gaming)
http://www.youtube.com/SheldinLP
djm
Pro
Pro

Postby brektzar » December 13th, 2009, 5:47 pm

You dont hate us? :D Glad to hear that :P^^

Hope you get some much needed rest during this week :P you have donw quite alot allready :thumbup:
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby Dictator-for-life » December 13th, 2009, 7:23 pm

Ah, I know the feeling. I am so relieved right now, my finals for my AP, college level classes are over. *whew* No more studying for that dumb AP History class (the worst of them all, I tell you)!
"Along with 'Antimatter,' and 'Dark Matter,' we've recently discovered the existence of 'Doesn't Matter,' which appears to have no effect on the universe whatsoever." -The 5th Wave
Dictator-for-life
Veteran
Veteran

Postby brektzar » December 13th, 2009, 7:46 pm

hehe, i almost wish i was back in school, almost :P having to quit your job when there are no others availible is no fun ^^
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Return to Announcements