blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Forum Moderators

Re: Forum Moderators

Postby IrascibleOne » August 12th, 2009, 4:54 pm

Nismo wrote:Irascible, how many mods were you thinking of appointing?

At least one. I don't see a reason for two at the moment, all I really need is someone who can delete posts and stuff like that in the off chance that it is needed while I am gone.

As I type this I think I have chosen how I will do this. People can volunteer to be a moderator if they want until Friday-Saturday. (It looks like I have Nismo, DFL, and Spartan so far) Then I will set up a poll that will last until Tuesday-Wednesday and then I will give the new moderator their powers. How's that sound?
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dictator-for-life » August 13th, 2009, 9:49 am

Sounds good enough to me.
"Along with 'Antimatter,' and 'Dark Matter,' we've recently discovered the existence of 'Doesn't Matter,' which appears to have no effect on the universe whatsoever." -The 5th Wave
Dictator-for-life
Veteran
Veteran

Postby IrascibleOne » August 15th, 2009, 8:07 pm

Alright everyone! The time to vote has come! Please vote, every single one counts! I'll close the poll on Wednesday or Thursday.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby IrascibleOne » August 19th, 2009, 6:51 pm

Last chance to vote! Only got 3 right now. I'll give the poll winner their power tomorrow when I get on.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby IrascibleOne » August 20th, 2009, 3:32 pm

Looks like Nismo got a last minute vote (it was 2-2 between Nismo and Spartan this morning) so he will be our new Moderator. I'll start setting it up now. Hopefully all works out just fine.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous
Return to Announcements