blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

We got some changes!

We got some changes!

Postby IrascibleOne » July 25th, 2009, 9:26 pm

I was going to wait until later to do it, but since plenty of people were in agreement about the idea I decided to just do it today. We have a brand spanking new section in the forum all about computers. I didn't exactly follow the outline given by Spartan but I think this still covers it all. If you guys think I should change some part about it let me know. You can thank Spartan-001 for PMing me about getting this up.

I also moved the introductions section to the top of the page. I dunno, I guess it makes more sense to me that it is up there.

I think that is all for now, I guess it's back to work I go.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: We got some changes!

Postby IrascibleOne » July 26th, 2009, 11:42 am

To add on to everything, I was asked to make a usergroup called "Hardware Geeks". I have set it up so anyone can join into that group. Just go to your profile page and click on the usergroup link that is in the list on the left hand side. You should see Hardware Geeks in the list and you can join if you like.

On top of that, if any of you would like a new or different group to be set up and it is not a group that is completely irrelevant (Like a cooking group or something) please let me know. I'll be happy to make it for ya.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dictator-for-life » July 26th, 2009, 4:39 pm

Awesome, nice additions.

How about 'Blenderheads' as a group? Perhaps that's too general though..
"Along with 'Antimatter,' and 'Dark Matter,' we've recently discovered the existence of 'Doesn't Matter,' which appears to have no effect on the universe whatsoever." -The 5th Wave
Dictator-for-life
Veteran
Veteran

Postby IrascibleOne » July 26th, 2009, 8:54 pm

I could do that. The only thing is that pretty much everyone here came for the Blender tutorials in the first place and the ones that I know did not, do not come and post very much if at all. I think I will add it right now anyways.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Announcements