blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Greetings to all

Greetings to all

Postby Torbin12 » May 14th, 2012, 9:39 am

Hey all, Im Rob, although I have played around with Blender from time to time, I am fairly new to 'actually' using it. Hmm...I am currently studying to become a Mechanical Engineer, hopefully to work for a company like Virgin Galactic. Although I am taking a break since the college I go to near here doesn't have a very good selection of Summer classes, so I work part-time at McDonalds for the moment. 3d modeling and Animation is a kind of hobby for me, though I don't know if I can quite call it that yet, and I am familiar with the Blender interface, but I used to only jump on it from time to time to make neat water simulations, so I don't know much about actually modeling, although, I would love to, and will, learn.

I do write stories, shorts usually, depicted in Sci-Fi or Fantasy settings, I am very creative, and I do this mostly just for the fun of it.

Any other questions, just ask, and I will most likely be happy to answer them. I will be in your care for now.
Torbin12

Re: Greetings to all

Postby IrascibleOne » May 14th, 2012, 1:30 pm

Welcome to DS!
It's been pretty quiet here, so it's really nice to have someone new!

Torbin12 wrote:hopefully to work for a company like Virgin Galactic

That is so awesome. I've been dying to see them do their first official launch. I've been keeping an eye on SpaceX too. You'll get me an employee discount when you make it, right? :P
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Introductions