blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Ohai - Ren

Re: Ohai - Ren

Postby Renix » August 18th, 2013, 2:21 am

Tomorrow my university classes start. I'm not nervous... I'm super excited. Yeah, let's go with that.
I hate waking up early, but oh well. Gotta do what you gotta do.
I might hover in and out of here until I get settled in with my schedule, but I'll definitely be lurking and trying to keep up with things (and keep IO on his toes :P ). If there's anything you need specifically, just ask.
Renix
Contributor
Contributor

Postby IrascibleOne » August 18th, 2013, 10:32 am

Alrighty. Don't worry though, a week or two in things will settle down and you'll be texting, web surfing, and ignoring your lecturer visiting DS during class like everyone else. :P
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby brektzar » August 21st, 2013, 8:31 am

Have fun and good luck! :P
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby Renix » November 23rd, 2013, 6:30 pm

Grand news. Vacation is coming up slowly. First I have Thanksgiving vacation which starts on Wednesday. Then final exams, then more vacation. It's been a pretty full first semester. The work wasn't much or very difficult for me. The most annoying aspect was that EVERY GIRL SEEMS TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND. Sure, they may not be around and the opportunity presents itself, but unfortunately, I'm not that kind of guy. I'll fix that.

Anyway, sad to say, but I haven't done anything much in the ways of art in the past few months. But on the bright side I've been obsessing over the Touhou series lately, if you haven't heard about it, it's awesome. Plus, been checking out a lot of JRPGs. Kind of makes me want to focus on anime modeling primarily. The whole style and what not. The original Rei model I posted here was an example of it, but it's been quite some time so I believe I'm out of practice. I'll fix that.
Renix
Contributor
Contributor

Postby IrascibleOne » November 24th, 2013, 6:36 pm

Awesome! So you're going to start stealing everyone's girlfriend? :thumbup:

Yeah, that is pretty much what happened to me while in college. Once classes started everything else got in the way of my sites and other stuff. Usually too wiped out or just was not in the mood when I did have the time.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Renix » November 26th, 2013, 1:28 pm

IrascibleOne wrote:Awesome! So you're going to start stealing everyone's girlfriend? :thumbup:

Yeah, that is pretty much what happened to me while in college. Once classes started everything else got in the way of my sites and other stuff. Usually too wiped out or just was not in the mood when I did have the time.

That's the plan! :thumbup:

It was my first semester, I didn't think it would make me this busy, but I guess it did reduce my free time after all. I've never been good at time management in general.
Renix
Contributor
Contributor

The Return!

Postby Renix » April 13th, 2015, 6:10 am

Hello All!
I have returned once again. Miss me? It's nice to see familiar faces still around as well as new ones.
It's been a long and busy two years, but in that time, I managed to land a stable job as a programmer, complete two years of Uni (still have two years left), build my first mobile app, and overall get out more.
Of course, Summer vacation is coming up, so naturally I will have some spare time, which I plan on dedicating to getting back into the swing of things with GFX and Blender3D. I've only worked on one or two projects during that time. My ultimate goal is to create a game in Blender3D from start to finish by the end of my vacation. What better place to do that than good ol' DS. <3
(I also like the new design and updates, keep at it, IO).
Renix
Contributor
Contributor

Postby brektzar » April 13th, 2015, 9:08 am

Welcome back Renix! :D
I see that youve been keeping yourself busy!
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby Renix » April 15th, 2015, 6:15 pm

brektzar wrote:Welcome back Renix! :D
I see that youve been keeping yourself busy!

Thanks Brek, and yeah, it's been busy. Summer won't be any different, aside from not having classes. :thumbup:
Renix
Contributor
Contributor

Previous
Return to Introductions