blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Greetings from Nixnine

Greetings from Nixnine

Postby nixnine » July 24th, 2011, 12:03 pm

Hey guys, nixnine here. I'm just getting started with blender. I used it a little years ago, but never really had any need for it. I have been using openshot video editor lately and it makes animated titles called from blender. I am a big gimp fan and have been trying some animations in it. And so, with gimp and openshot, I find myself looking to be a bit more creative with blender. So, I hope my questions don't annoy anyone -- apologies in advance -- but I'm using as many video/tutorial/manual resources as possible, but still need some advice from those experienced with the program. I sometimes don't see the forest for all those trees, haha.
nixnine

Re: Greetings from Nixnine

Postby brektzar » July 24th, 2011, 12:07 pm

Welcome to DS! :D

Everyone here will be happy to answer, if we know the answer.
If i dont know it, i do sometimes look it up ^^ Since this is a forum to help people, not tell them to go google it :P
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby IrascibleOne » July 24th, 2011, 5:42 pm

Welcome! :wave:

Ask away! If someone hasn't beaten me to it, I usually try to answer if I can.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dictator-for-life » July 24th, 2011, 6:56 pm

Welcome to DarkScarab!
"Along with 'Antimatter,' and 'Dark Matter,' we've recently discovered the existence of 'Doesn't Matter,' which appears to have no effect on the universe whatsoever." -The 5th Wave
Dictator-for-life
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Introductions