blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Greetings and Salutations!

Greetings and Salutations!

Postby Dictator-for-life » January 11th, 2009, 11:46 am

Finally going to introduce myself. :D

I joined this site after finding the Game Tutorials. Everything was MUCH nicer than the other Blender-Tutorial sites and the site was new, so I had to join.

I am currently a student who has all but too much time on his hands. I am everywhere on graphic arts, but currently trying to get Blender down. I like to compose music, but I am not that great. I can program in HTML and CSS, but am currently working on C++.

That's really all that's to it for now..
"Along with 'Antimatter,' and 'Dark Matter,' we've recently discovered the existence of 'Doesn't Matter,' which appears to have no effect on the universe whatsoever." -The 5th Wave
Dictator-for-life
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Greetings and Salutations!

Postby IrascibleOne » January 11th, 2009, 2:52 pm

Nice to get to know you a little better!

What kind of music do you compose?
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Greetings and Salutations!

Postby Dictator-for-life » January 12th, 2009, 2:39 am

I use FL Studio, not very great at it though. I have the musical ideas, but when I get onto the program, everything dissapears..

FL Studio is primarily great at techno and drum loops, but I am not really interested in either. Whenever I make something, I don't know exactly what genre it fits under.. Soundtrack?

Currently I am trying to make music for my friend who makes some movies using the Half Life game engine. It's harder for me to make stuff "on-demand" though..
"Along with 'Antimatter,' and 'Dark Matter,' we've recently discovered the existence of 'Doesn't Matter,' which appears to have no effect on the universe whatsoever." -The 5th Wave
Dictator-for-life
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Introductions