blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Hello!

Hello!

Postby Ian Rand » November 18th, 2008, 6:11 pm

I saw your board, and your excellent tutorials, and I decided to join your board as you seem a helpful resource for Blender animating, modeling, and such.

I'm part of a team creating a game with Blender, and I and one of my associates wouldn't mind your help, if that's alright. :P
Ian Rand

Re: Hello!

Postby IrascibleOne » November 18th, 2008, 9:24 pm

First of all, welcome to the forums!

If I had more time I probably would help (I assume you mean by making models, animating, etc.). However, I have a huge (secret 8-) ) project for a new website going on right now, not to mention college work which has been taking time from that.

The good news is I'll always be here to answer questions, so I can help in that sense. I'm curious though, what will the game be about? And how far are you on it? If I have time later on I might help out a bit more.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ian Rand » November 19th, 2008, 3:22 pm

Well, I'm not sure how much I can talk about it, but it is a good old FPS, got a psychological thriller storyline.

We're doing almost everything in Blender.

And, by help, I only meant advice. I wouldn't want to suppose this on you at all, plus I'm merely an animator on the team and have little say in who is used.

So, answering questions is really all I need, which is probably perfect for you. I understand how schoolwork can be.
Ian Rand

Postby IrascibleOne » November 19th, 2008, 7:44 pm

Alright. I'll be here when you need me and will help as best as I can. I always like to see new posts here, especially since there are very few coming in right now...
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Limvot » November 25th, 2008, 11:45 am

Welcome friend!
Hope I/we can be of help! :mrgreen:
Limvot
Starting Out
Starting Out

Return to Introductions