blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Hi

Hi

Postby Kaotik » January 21st, 2016, 3:32 pm

Hello, :)

I am new here, love to know blender. Know so people, talk, learn, i find it interesting, to find this small comunity of people.
I read a lof of internet blogs, pages, but i am not active a lot, i don't write, a lot.
I am sory for my not so perfect english.

If somebody likes to talk with me mybe learn together, i would love to.

i know programing some swift, objective-c, python (i like to used it for procedural graphics in blender), some GLSL shader programming, litle of HTML, HTML 5 canvas, three.js , javascript, programing.

I like very free form comunication, so fell free to write to me about everthing you like to talk. (I am open for comunication, knowing new people, new connection)
Kaotik

Re: Hi

Postby IrascibleOne » January 21st, 2016, 8:24 pm

Welcome! :wave:

Yeah, we'll a fairly small and quiet community, but everyone gets along quite well. I'm sure you'll fit right in!
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby brektzar » January 21st, 2016, 10:31 pm

Hey Kaotik and welcome to DS! :D

I agree wit Irascible, youll probably fit right in with us here :P Quiet commuinty, and small, sure but everyone here is awesome! :D

If you feel like it you can always make a few posts with programming tips for Blender :P I believe that could be very usefull.
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby Kaotik » January 22nd, 2016, 12:40 pm

Thanks so much! :)
Kaotik

Return to Introductions