blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Hello!!! :D

Hello!!! :D

Postby Alpha 3D » October 14th, 2014, 4:06 pm

Howdy folks! :D I'm Joey Bennett! :D I've been working in Blender since December 12, 2013.... I'm 13 years old atm... Um, if you want to read a little about me, look up nerd, or geek in your dictionary.... I don't play games though :| I'm a Jew/Christian.... And this is so lame :| Let's get serious! :twisted:

LOL!

Good day ladies and gentlemen!
I'm Joey Bennett, and I've been modeling for 10 months so far. I'm a freelancer, and yes, I do sell models. I have hopes of working for Pixar when I get old enough, or at least pursuing a serious career as a 3d designer. I've already started my business , known as Alpha 3D, or A3D. I've started a website, though it is not live yet, but in the meantime, I can be found allover the web. I have active accounts on places like CG Trader, 3docean.net, Blender Market, Blend Swap, Deviant Art, and many more. I am quite good at low poly modeling, and hard surface modeling, but not organic modeling. I am a very outgoing person, not always a good thing, and I tend to be a bit too prideful. Sorry. :geek:
If you have any requests, don't hesitate to ask. Depending upon the model, it may cost... I tend to take a while to respond, so if I do, don't fret none... I will answer you. I have answered all my PMs so far, and hope to keep it that way ;) So yeah, if you need a model, browse some of my products on deviant art (link: http://joeyblendhead.deviantart.com/) and request my service if you like what you see! :D

Thanks and God Bless!
-Joey
God Makes ALL The Difference! :D
Portfolio: towercg.weebly.com
Thanks!
Alpha 3D
Useful
Useful

Re: Hello!!! :D

Postby IrascibleOne » October 15th, 2014, 7:26 pm

Great intro! How are you doing with selling models? You have a favorite site for selling models on? I have a few things I was considering selling, but haven't done much in the way of researching different places to sell at or determining if it would be worth my time yet.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby brektzar » October 17th, 2014, 7:49 pm

Well, then. Here you go, proper welcome for you:
Welcome to DS! :D

:)
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby Alpha 3D » October 17th, 2014, 8:02 pm

IrascibleOne wrote:Great intro! How are you doing with selling models? You have a favorite site for selling models on? I have a few things I was considering selling, but haven't done much in the way of researching different places to sell at or determining if it would be worth my time yet.

Check out 3docean.net, and cgtrader.com ;) 3docean.net is owned by evanto :D
God Makes ALL The Difference! :D
Portfolio: towercg.weebly.com
Thanks!
Alpha 3D
Useful
Useful

Postby Alpha 3D » October 17th, 2014, 8:03 pm

brektzar wrote:Well, then. Here you go, proper welcome for you:
Welcome to DS! :D

:)