blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Do you believe in UFO?

Do you believe in UFO?

Postby AllohaPop » November 12th, 2012, 10:07 am

Hello to all!

Do you believe in UFO?
(In UFO I mean extraterrestrials)

I hope for serious answers, it's need for social project

Thank you all.
AllohaPop

Re: Do you believe in UFO?

Postby brektzar » November 12th, 2012, 1:53 pm

The answer to your question, there is life in space, proof of it exist, i just dont remember where i read it. but its a bacteria. Intelligent life may or may not exist, i dont know.

If you need a serious answer for some kind of survey, this is not the place to post it.
This is for community projects, not surveys. Post this(or ask the Admin or MOD to move it) in the "Other" section instead.
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby IrascibleOne » November 12th, 2012, 4:43 pm

Topic Moved.

Yes, there is life out there. Probably all over the place. Is there intelligent life? Probably. Are they here? No. If they even know we're here, they are smart enough to stay out of the way or hidden. Otherwise, they don't even know we exist just as we don't know they exist.

And I wish people would stop thinking UFO = Aliens. Pet peeve of mine.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby brektzar » November 13th, 2012, 4:01 am

I agree with Irascible 100% im also bothered by the term UFO being used for every type of alien. UFO is Unidentified Flying Object, for example a plane that nobody knows where it comes from is a UFO untill its and IFO :P Extra terrestrial = aliens :)

But the fact that we havnt found anything yet only strengthens the theory of life in space, in my opinion. as Irascible said, theyre smart enough to hide. We are really good at killing stuff. And if we found life in space, we would pay NASA to send a-bombs or whatever to them im sure...
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Return to The Lounge