blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Bored...

Bored...

Postby brektzar » November 30th, 2009, 10:09 pm

I am usually quite bored :P so i was thinking od starting the winter contest allready :P anyone in a idea giving freely kind of mood? :D :P
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Re: Bored...

Postby IrascibleOne » December 1st, 2009, 3:57 pm

I know I won't have the time to get in on it myself, but I think I would probably to some sort of industrial frozen sort of scene, kinda like a dead warzone/city with frozen metal and shrapnel sticking up everywhere and everything is frozen over or something...I dunno, that is just the first thing that is wintry that comes to mind...
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bored...

Postby brektzar » December 2nd, 2009, 2:06 pm

Hehe, that might work, have to read up on how to make stuff frozen though(preferably without nodes:P)
By shrapnel, do you mean like from a grenade? those are really small pieces, doubt it would be seen too much in a scene, but it should be easy to do those with the particle tool. If you model 5(or something like that) different shapes and use all five of them in the particle tool to show multiple instances of them and at random places.

If that doesnt seem to work for me i have to do something else :P a snowman or something xD

Also while im writing :P i wont be on as much anymore(i will be on alot anyway though :P) but i have to go to a place that helps me get a job at least two times a week for a couple of hours, not much but it will decrease the time i am online at the same time as you since i am a couple of hours ahead ;)
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Return to The Lounge