blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

The Forum Must Go On!

The Forum Must Go On!

Postby Dictator-for-life » October 17th, 2009, 9:25 pm

It's kind of dead in here.. Okay, it's really dead in here. Anybody have anything (at all) to share? Anything in life? Any cool images to display? Are we all just too busy? I think we need to recruit more members. In a desperate attempt to talk about something, I've created this thread , feel free to share any thoughts.
"Along with 'Antimatter,' and 'Dark Matter,' we've recently discovered the existence of 'Doesn't Matter,' which appears to have no effect on the universe whatsoever." -The 5th Wave
Dictator-for-life
Veteran
Veteran

Re: The Forum Must Go On!

Postby SPARTAN-001 » October 18th, 2009, 6:37 am

I haven't been on a ton recently because I've been swamped with homework this year. I try to get on as much as I can, but it's hard to find time to do it. I also haven't done much in Blender for a lot of the same reasons.
//SPARTAN
Practice makes perfect and nothing is perfect, so why practice? -brektzar
SPARTAN-001
Legend
Legend

Postby IrascibleOne » October 18th, 2009, 10:35 am

Mainly, since classes started I have been spending most of my time reading, and reading, and reading for English classes. At least I'll never have another English class after this quarter.

However, I did draw up a little something yesterday and inked it. If all goes well, I might scan it in the computer today and get it made in Freehand (basically the same thing as Illustrator, if you didn't know). I have ideas for an animation, but I dunno if it will ever happen.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dictator-for-life » October 18th, 2009, 12:25 pm

Yeah, same with me here. Too busy with school. It's all very easy, but time consuming. I am going to try and get an entry in for that contest, so we can finally put it to rest.
"Along with 'Antimatter,' and 'Dark Matter,' we've recently discovered the existence of 'Doesn't Matter,' which appears to have no effect on the universe whatsoever." -The 5th Wave
Dictator-for-life
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Nismo » October 20th, 2009, 9:25 am

Busy busy busy!!!

I haven't touched Blender for about a month :( .......but i have acquired a copy of Photoshop so some fun has been had with that, i'll post up some of the stuff I've been doing.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

"Three blind mice walk into a pub. But they are unaware of their surroundings, so to derive humour from it would be exploitative." - Bill Bailey
Nismo
Pro
Pro

Return to The Lounge