blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Speedsculpt: Human ear

Speedsculpt: Human ear

Postby bonrw1 » November 20th, 2014, 5:52 am

Hi all! :)

Been really getting into making speedsculpts (sculpting time-lapses ) So I thought I would share one here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPR69AN ... JcaiAmO3Yg

Hope you like it and I really didn't know where to post this..so I'll guess that it's okay to post it here! ;)

Thanks,

-Bon
bonrw1
Useful
Useful

Re: Speedsculpt: Human ear

Postby IrascibleOne » November 20th, 2014, 12:50 pm

Awesome, I always liked speed modeling videos. It's fun to watch how someone works. Thanks for sharing!
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby brektzar » November 20th, 2014, 12:57 pm

Nice work! Looking forward to seeing more stuff from you :)
I subscribed to your channel.
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby bonrw1 » November 22nd, 2014, 1:40 pm

Thank you so much, both of you! It means so much :D And thanks a lot Brektzar for subscribing! I will be posting more as soon as we get a new 1TB HD installed into this old mac :P
bonrw1
Useful
Useful

Postby ukeranian » February 1st, 2015, 1:22 pm

bonrw1 wrote:Been really getting into making speedsculpts (sculpting time-lapses ) So I thought I would share one here!

Wow! That was incredible! Thank you for sharing it! :thumbup:
Be nice, we are all only here for a little while.
ukeranian
Starting Out
Starting Out

Postby bonrw1 » February 1st, 2015, 1:54 pm

ukeranian wrote:
bonrw1 wrote:Been really getting into making speedsculpts (sculpting time-lapses ) So I thought I would share one here!

Wow! That was incredible! Thank you for sharing it! :thumbup:

hey there! Thanks so much for you'r e positive feedback! :D I will be doing more in the future :)
bonrw1
Useful
Useful

Postby bonrw1 » March 4th, 2015, 4:27 am

Here's a quick doodle, managed to record it; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgFYB0mxuwA&feature=youtu.be
bonrw1
Useful
Useful

Postby djm » March 4th, 2015, 1:37 pm

This is good, like really good, like almost astonishing - for being (what I assume) one of your earlier head sculpts. I did peek at your earlier vids and this right here actually earned yourself a subscriber (technically 2 since I have 2 different accounts). Bon, keep this up!

One tiiiiny tiny tiny thing though, the lack of textures, rigging and animation to his face made him seem quite dead to me. Unsub, -1 like, unfav, reported to youtube, blocked, ignored etc etc. ;) (You know I am kiddingright).

Seriously though, good job!
Regards, DJM aka Sheldin!

DeviantArt Profile
http://sheldiner.deviantart.com/

Youtube (Tutorials/Gaming)
http://www.youtube.com/SheldinLP
djm
Pro
Pro

Postby bonrw1 » March 4th, 2015, 2:31 pm

djm wrote:This is good, like really good, like almost astonishing - for being (what I assume) one of your earlier head sculpts. I did peek at your earlier vids and this right here actually earned yourself a subscriber (technically 2 since I have 2 different accounts). Bon, keep this up!

One tiiiiny tiny tiny thing though, the lack of textures, rigging and animation to his face made him seem quite dead to me. Unsub, -1 like, unfav, reported to youtube, blocked, ignored etc etc. ;) (You know I am kiddingright).

Seriously though, good job!

Thank you very much Sir! It's really great to hear! <3 I definitely see you're point! It was a little hard to sculpt with just a mouse (my tablet broke :( :() But I'm hoping to get a new one this month (a Wacom Bamboo wireless pad to be exact) So that should make things a little better, and I can start doing things like textures easier :P

LOL XD
Thanks for you're feedback, and thanks so much for the Unsub, the report to YT, the block and the ignore, It means so much!!! JK :P
bonrw1
Useful
Useful

Return to The Lounge