blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

My Camaro Complete!

My Camaro Complete!

Postby IrascibleOne » December 24th, 2008, 8:54 pm

Well, almost...there are a few issues that bug me. Some things I would like to note about it is there there is no texture in it what-so-ever. It is just color and the material settings. All the light comes from radiosity in the blue streaks and ambient occlusion. It was rendered in HD.

Known issues :problem::
- Headlights. Yes, they look horrible. :Doh:
- Image Quality. Still looks a bit grainy, especially along the side of the car.
- Windows. They were slightly transparent but nothing is inside of the car, so it didn't look right.

Other than that, please criticize my work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My Camaro Complete!

Postby Nismo » December 28th, 2008, 3:41 am

Ahh so that's what radiosity is :lol: I like the compasition the only things that bug me are a few bumps in the mesh (one on the roof and some around the lights) but they could be due to the lighting, other than that it looks great.

Nismo

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

"Three blind mice walk into a pub. But they are unaware of their surroundings, so to derive humour from it would be exploitative." - Bill Bailey
Nismo
Pro
Pro

Postby boyy007 » January 1st, 2009, 8:47 am

idk if its my computer but its really dark
boyy007

Postby IrascibleOne » March 8th, 2009, 1:42 pm

So, my old Camaro has bugged me for quite some time now, so I have spend that last few days rendering and re-rendering a new one. I think this one is much better.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Nismo » March 8th, 2009, 2:00 pm

Yeah very impressive. it looks quite tooney to me (hope thats what you were aiming for :lol: ) only thing would be the bit on the hood (air vent?) sort of disappears toward the window. Other than that it's great.

Nismo

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

"Three blind mice walk into a pub. But they are unaware of their surroundings, so to derive humour from it would be exploitative." - Bill Bailey
Nismo
Pro
Pro

Postby Rezeul » March 8th, 2009, 5:00 pm

i like them both but the all black one looks really grainy i think is the word.
Rezeul
Pro
Pro

Postby Sazex » March 8th, 2009, 6:42 pm

lol, the black one looks like it's a car-toon or something, no pun intended, lol

*note to self* I have got to stop saying "lol" all the time, lol
Sazex
Regular
Regular

Return to Showcase