blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Spaceship

Spaceship

Postby SPARTAN-001 » December 4th, 2008, 5:13 pm

Dropship2.jpg

Hey all. Me and one of my buddies are both huge sci fi geeks, and we like to use Blender to make space ships. This is one that I made recently. Tell me if you like it or not, I would welcome any criticism/comments/suggestions. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
//SPARTAN
Practice makes perfect and nothing is perfect, so why practice? -brektzar
SPARTAN-001
Legend
Legend

Re: Spaceship

Postby Limvot » December 5th, 2008, 7:24 am

Good! I'd tweak the render some though. That's a lot of light!
Nice job though. ;)
Limvot
Starting Out
Starting Out

Re: Spaceship

Postby IrascibleOne » December 5th, 2008, 2:50 pm

I think I like brightness of the light. If I were to do anything with it I think I would make more of the light covered up by the ship, this way the ship will become more of the focal point of the render, rather than the light, or sun...which is what I assume it is considering it is in space.

Also, If I were doing it I would add more details to it. I don't think this is as much of a criticism as it is personal preference, but besides that I think this looks really good.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Showcase